Registered Nurse – RN -Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Registered Nurse - RN -Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) opportunity in Martinsburg, WV. The position requires a nurse candidate to have recent nursing home experience as a supervisor. 40 hrs per week. Local and travel candidates will be considered! CareerStaff Unlimited will handle your travel needs, and we have permanent or contract positions available.
- Dates: 5/11/2020-7/20/2020
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1785
Weekly Taxable Pay: $1400
Weekly Housing Stipend: Travel Included (Lodging, Rental Car, speak to a recruiter for details)
Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs
An Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) you will assist the Director of Nursing in leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. In addition, you will serve as a clinical operational liaison between the units and the Director of Nursing. Responsibilities include:
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures regulatory and policy compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice and collaboration
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective health care
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
* Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Nursing as needed
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse/RN license by the State Board of Nursing * Minimum 3 years full-time or equivalent clinical experience; at least 2 years' experience in nursing supervision in the long-term care setting required * BSN preferred * Strong interpersonal and management skills * Knowledge of MDS process, state nurse practice acts, and state and federal regulations * On-call availability
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITY:
1. Immediate Openings
2. Orientation Program Offered by Client
3. Flexible Schedules
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
6. Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).