Sales Analyst – CPG
The focus of the Sales Analyst position is to provide analytical support regarding customer management information. The position is responsible for proactively analyzing and reviewing information on current business, identifying opportunities or potential problems within information being analyzed, and other tasks as assigned.
The Sales Analyst will have some independent work which will correspond to their assigned account; such as developing and researching new business opportunities with their manager's guidance. They will be responsible for updating and facilitating the communication of programming and funding to all key Unilever personnel.
This job r eports directly to the Team Lead for Publix .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support all Unilever Categories.
• Provide in depth analytical support focused on business solutions in presentation ready formats
• Analyze business and understand business trends and develop a point of view on solutions
• Complete post promotion analyses
• Connected for Growth: understand latest digital and technology assets available and share with team.
• Create sales ready presentation around analysis to be presented to account or brands
• Use existing data platforms to create new methodology to analyze business opportunities and risks
• Effectively communicate across Customer Business Manager's, Business Development, headquarters planning group and customer service organization. Also possess skills to dialogue with customers and create solutions to problem areas.
• Work with peer group within Unilever and customer and share best practice analysis.
• Possess initiative and drive to solve problems with limited direction and raise analyses beyond reporting
Undergraduate degree required
Minimum 1 year related experience required
Knowledge of customer, data, systems and ability to analyze info and trends to make recommendations preferred
Takes the lead in developing solutions to various business issues
Takes responsibility for delivering their contribution to the business
Ability to manage multiple projects / processes at one time. Must be able to handle increasingly more responsibility as new platforms are launched
Strong communication, organizational, and analytic skills required
Strong mathematical background preferred
Strong software skills: Power Point, Excel (Macro's, Pivot Tables) required.
Unilever Specific: AMPS, Merlin a plus.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected class in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Unilever takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods